Re: BUG: probs with resolving functions in shared library

Hey all,

thanks to H.J. Lu, who's fixed this bug in the upcoming 2.9.1.0.10 release
of binutils.  :)  I don't think I'm gonna be able to convince management to
put his name in Applixware proper, so this is as close as we get to saying
that he's been a crucial link toward making this a reality.  =b

Eric