Re: mounting nfs volume

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, ALEXANDRE A. P. SUIADE wrote:

> mount: wspel6:/home failed, reason given by server: Permission denied
>
> I think I followed all step to share the volume but I can't mount it.
>
> So, Is there a problem in nfsd on axp boxex????

There is not.  I'm using NFS between Intel and Alpha (Linux) and Solaris
(until a power spike took down the Sparc yesterday).  Did you do an
"exportfs -a" after editing the file?  Is name resolution working
properly?  Try using an IP address instead.

--
Christopher Curtis               - http://www.ee.fit.edu/users/ccurtis
Florida Institute of Technology  - System Administrator, Programmer