Re: generic axp patch 10

>>> "Steven N. Hirsch" said:
>
> Boots and runs just fine on my UDB when built as "noname".  However, none
> of the configuration options (config, menuconfig, xconfig) would present
> the option for building with SRM console support.

Actually, there's a good reason for that: the PALcode used in the NONAME
MILO actually delivers interrupts the same way that SRM does. So the question
really doesn't need to be asked... :-)

--Jay++

  American Non Sequitur Society: we don't make sense, but we do like pizza...

Jay A Estabrook                            Alpha Motherboards - LINUX Project
Compaq Computer Corporation                (508) 841-3241 or (DTN) 237-3241
334 South Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545     Jay.Estabrook@digital.com