EMERGENCY!!!!! Needed power supply for alphastation 400/233

	Hey;

	Got a serious need for a power supply for an AlphaStation400/233.

	Mfg: Astec
      Model: AA19130

	DEC #: 30-41069-02  (methinks)..

	Unit is about 4 years old and off warranty (I think -> pretty
sure) so getting a service tech out to swap out a simple PS is a bit of a
waste.

	I am located in Canada, but a supplier anywhere in North America
would be acceptable. If anyone from DEC/Compaq are reading, PLEASE HELP..

	I know, I know, if it's that important, we should have it under
service contract -> but we do not...

	If anyone can help, please email  or call me ASAP
([306]978-5465)..

	Thanks

	Chris Price
	Western Computer Link