IDE drive on Multia?

Hello,

I noticed that the Multia has an IDE connector below the floppy drive.
I am wondering if anyone has installed one while also having an internal
H/D installed. Is that too much on the power supply?

Does anyone have both an IDE and a SCSI internal drive installed and
if so is there anything I should know before attempting this? :-)

/Michael