RH 6.0 installation on Miata 433a

Hi,

I tried to install RH 6.0 via CD install onto my Miata 433a. After unzipping the "generic.gz" the process ended with "unable to open initial console". I tried using RH 5.2 Milo, as the RH 5.2 was running okay, but encountered the same error.  Matrox MGA Millenium PCI is the current video card and MILO was loaded through AlphaBIOS.

The following commands was issued at MILO prompt;

1. Boot hdb:kernels/generic.gz root=/dev/hdb load_ramdisk=1
2. Boot hdb:kernels/generic.gz root=/dev/hdb

Any idea ??
./JJ

<<application/ms-tnef>>