Probably the framebuffer (Re: PWS 500a)

> I have a Personal WorkStation 500a. I made the milo boot disk, but it
> didn't work. it stop in : Swapping to PALcode at 0x80000.
	Try moving your framebuffer (video card) from one of the
shared ISA/PCI slots to a 64-bit PCI master slot.  In plain
language, this means move the video card to one of the two PCI
slots closest to the top of the chassis and try again.
Also, make sure you are using whatever updated Milo/boot disks
RedHat provides before installation.

Regards,
Daniel