Re: Netscape ships with RH6.2 for Alpha

Hi everyone,

I would like to know which version of Netscape is available from down load or
include with RH 6.2 . I mean is there one out with strong encryption enable
for International usage ? I don't know how to check this point in netscape.

Thanks in advance, Mathieu.

--
Mathieu Millet, TelecomINT,  ingenieur 3eme annee
Insitut National des Telecommunications, Evry, France