[no subject]

At 533mhz, it is not likely to be a PC164. I believe
they only go to 500mhz.

As to your problem, have you tried different slots to
see if you have an IRQ conflict of some sort. Possibly
you have a card using multiple IRQ's next to the Netgear
card that causes trouble. Also, what level of tulip.c
were you using? I use at least v0.90. Unfortunately, I
don't have my PC164 turned on at the moment so I can't
look and see what it's got in it.

Wes