Website about alpha stuff

Peter Petrakis peter.petrakis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 19:22:21 UTC 2004

Hello,

Alphalinux.org is in no sense dead and the rate of which it is updated
is dependant on the community. We're not recieving any new content nor
are the core members, Rich and I,have enough free time to add new
content ourselves so there it sits. I actually just moved ALO to a new
server as recent as one month ago with lots of bandwidth and
affordable disk space ( no free hosting anymore). So if there's
content you would like to add to ALO, as long as it's relavent, I'll
add it. Of course we concentrate on Linux and not BSD etc. What I
would really like to see is a portal type website maybe running on
something like plone2/zope so that memebers could easily add and
update information. I keep meaning to do this with ALO but have yet to
find the time to do it. Plone is anything but easy to create a site
different than the default one and all the PHP based portals end up
requiring me to hack the code up.

Peter Petrakis
--
www.alphalinux.org