Website about alpha stuff

Helge Kreutzmann kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de
Mon Dec 13 08:22:24 UTC 2004

Hello,
On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 11:28:01AM -0700, Buck Rekow wrote:
> if someone would help i have the makings of a better srm howto.
> http://puresimplicity.net/~heviarti
>
> there are chainsaws there, too...

Sorry, but the license[1] is simply not free, and hence I will not
cooperate on this. But if I get patches for the version on
alphalinux.org, I will of course update it (I already did some editing
on it this year).

Greetings

        Helge

[1] ·  The copyright notice above and this permission notice must be
     preserved complete on all complete or partial copies

  ·  Any translation or derived work must be approved by the author in
     writing before distribution.

  ·  If you distribute this work in part, instructions for obtaining the
     complete version of this manual must be included, and a means for
     obtaining a complete version provided.

  ·  Small portions may be reproduced as illustrations for reviews or
     quotes in other works without this permission notice if proper
     citation is given.

Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann at itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred
    64bit GNU powered                  http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm