Digital PWS433au + Matrox G450 PCI

Buck Rekow rekow at bigskytel.com
Wed Oct 6 02:19:49 UTC 2004

Vakvarju wrote:

>Hi all
>
>Does anyone use the above configuration? Is it worth to purchase such a
>VGA card for my Miata? Actually I got a Matrox Millenium MGA-2064W-R3
>with 8 MB RAM in it.

anyone ever had luck with ATI rage cards? my PC164 won't boot with one..
I'm going to regret doing this, because this list will run them out of
stock before i can afford one.. but
http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=PCI-3D9000-64MB-TV&cat=VCD
and if someone feels really generous they can feel free to donate one..

btw.. has anyone ever considered compiling slackware from the source
under debian, rendering the packages as .debs with alien, and
dist-upgrading? is this even possible?