AC-0.9 Testing Results (was: Re: Alpha Core ISO Images)

Jay Estabrook Jay.Estabrook at hp.com
Mon Oct 18 21:17:38 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 12:50:53PM -0500, Arkadiy Chapkis - Arc wrote:

> Sounds good to me, I can do some testing while I have this box sitting next
> to me.

Well, I found an S3 Trio64V+ 2MB and tried it out, and aside from some
"noise" (transient sparkles) on the screen, it appeared to function
well in the GUI.

Yes, I know it's not a Virge, but it's all I have here at the moment,
and might encourtage folks who DO have one to give it a try... :-)

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - LINUX support
Hewlett-Packard Company - ZKO2-3/N30       (603) 884-0301
110 Spit Brook Road, Nashua NH 03062       Jay.Estabrook at hp.com