CentOS 4.2 for alpha

Mike Barnes mike at grouse.net.au
Fri Oct 21 07:58:30 UTC 2005

Pasi Pirhonen wrote:
> Another things is (as i don't know what is really working and what is
> not) that i did disable the DRI for all radeon. I don't want to get
> reports of installations where the X just freezes after firtstboot
> finnishes it's job. We can make updates afterwards, but the ISO-images
> are there to stay :)

This is ironic. I started recompiling Fedora Core 2 for the Alpha about
a year and a half ago, mainly because I'd just picked up a PCI Radeon
7000, and wanted to get DRI going. I've now got everything I wanted,
except that. :)

What's been changed to disable it? I'll grab the SRPMs and start doing
some tests over the weekend.