msnlib download?

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Sun Jul 25 11:27:55 UTC 2004

I got it installed and it went eas and quick.  To add to previous comment,
it is very good in its simplicity.  This is very much how I prefer to do
this kind of chat thing.  Profound thanks to whoever suggested it.  I've got
the details to keep a watch on it for updates too.

I have a simple CLI SW9 and its included version of Speakup running here, so
this MSN  implementation is particularly suitable.  Surprised it wasn't
included with the distro, except that this client post dates the SW distro
of course.  One happy bunny here!

GA!