msnlib download?

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun Jul 25 16:49:17 UTC 2004

Well, I'm using debian unstable and it's not included on that either.
You've noticed that it has that nice file in the docs that lists all the
commands, although it does warn that the file probably won't be as
up-to-date as the help. but it's very nice; i edited out all the extra
stuff in that file so if i forget a command it's easy to grab it in
another console and look. sometimes I get distracted if I'm trying to do
a chat and have to use help at the same time so this commands file is kind
of my security blanket.

--
Cheryl