dayplanner

Mike Gorse mgorse at mgorse.dhs.org
Mon Jul 26 16:14:16 UTC 2004

A few months ago I wrote myself a little script that will read a text file
that I write with dates and messages and send me an email if the date and
time has passed, like so:

20040801 10
WCC picnic

I set it up so that cron will run it every hour.  I put it up at
http://mgorse.home.dhs.org/software/reminder.pl.  I haven't documented it,
though, and it is a bit crude and has some bugs, but it might do what you
need.  I don't know of anything that would work better, anyway; maybe
others do (it pretty much works for me as long as I can get on the 'net).

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
A better world is possible! http://www.kucinich.us