dayplanner

Sacha Chua sacha at free.net.ph
Tue Jul 27 13:33:01 UTC 2004

T Masterson <kd7cyu at yahoo.com> writes:

> Can anyone point me to a dayplanner that works at
> the console?

Disclaimer: I maintain planner-el, so I'm biased.

If you already use Emacs, you might want to try planner-el. It
integrates with several Emacs mail clients and other modules. It can
automatically hyperlink tasks and notes back to mail, contacts, web
pages, or files on your hard disk. People have used it for simple
to-do lists as well as complex multi-person projects. I'd love to help
customize it to fit your particular way of working. Please check it
out if you already use and are comfortable with Emacs. I'd appreciate
your feedback whether or not you eventually choose it! <grin>

http://sacha.free.net.ph/PlannerMode.php
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerMode
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerModeQuickStart

--
Sacha Chua <sacha at free.net.ph> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun