Editor recommen dations?

Guy Abandon. text.tools at virgin.net
Wed Jul 28 17:49:31 UTC 2004

I've got and tried pico and I never did get it to mark or drop anchor or
whatever to do blocks sensibly.  If Nano is older, it might be less good
than Pico?  I'll have to look for it.  I've heard of VIM and know ELVIS is
hiding here disguised as the original VI I learned at Uni' and long since
forgot again.

I'll see how many more are hiding on here so long as I know what I'm looking
for.

GA!