Linux PDA

Mike Gorse mgorse at mgorse.dhs.org
Wed Jun 1 02:01:18 UTC 2005

I have one of those, although I haven't ever tried to use it.  Its
keyboard is very small, has about 40 keys or so, and is not touch-typable,
although there are external folding keyboards that might work with it.

I also bought a used IBM Workpad Z50 from ebay with the intention of
trying to put Linux or NetBSD on it, but I never ended up doing anything
with it.  It has a nearly laptop-sized, touch-typable keyboard (as do the
Nec MobilePro handhelds, I believe) but only a 131mhz MIPS processor and
has been long discontinued.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --