gnopernicus on fc4?

vasile radu vradu at constanta.astral.ro
Thu Jun 23 10:08:36 UTC 2005

i don't know!
I am only a user not a developer or somestuff on gnopernicus or fedora core!
But I've got that problem on a multichanel sound card
and if your sound card is multichanel try one stereo only and see what is happening!
May be the developers of gnopernicus or they that work on fedora explain to us why is this problem!

a happy new year
/////////
Radu Vasile
Technic Consultant in computers
"better light a candle than curse the darkness"
"follow the white rabbit"
e-mail:
vradu at constanta.astral.ro
matematicianu at home.ro