Re: Using an embosser under Linux.

I use and have used braille printers under Unix and linux for over 25
years.  Do you have specific questions or are you just curious?  I'm
currently using an Enabling Technologies Braille Express but have used
just about every braille printer ever made.

  Kirk

e-mail: kirk braille uwo ca		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061