a *very* odd question especially for me.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Jul 24 02:24:50 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,
Thanks. I may not need to  involve midi.  There is a discussion on the
Linux  audio list about  connecting electronic gear  to machines...which I
need to read.
I am not a big fan of midi sound quality,  but as you say manually
putting all the parts into lillypond  may have its drawbacks.
I have been under the impression that abc notation comes  with packages
that  might a low the audio say one track at a time to be converted into
their   program  and thereby into sheep form.
  Are you aware of this package?
lots of options though, which is what I hope.
Kare