Reading Kindle books on Linux

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Sep 15 14:31:08 UTC 2015

who me?
I am not using Linux at all, command line or otherwise.  I simply sought to
suggest  a solution for the person asking about hacking onto the  book.
If Amazon can create an android application, they can create a general
mobile one which at least in theory would work in command line Linux.
There are as many ways to accommodate  any body difference, including sight
loss, as there  are people.
No one is limiting or better than the others, they are just different.
Yes amazon must be accessible, but they are not going to do this  without
creating tools that work in general, more than one of them across
platforms.  They give away the app, so the free app should work for all.

Karen