[Cluster-devel] master branch temporary closed

Hi guys,

as discussed yesterday at the meeting, the master branch is being cloned to perform the tree splitting into projects.

Please avoid to commit to master as your commit might be lost. Keep track of those changes that should go into master for now.

The split should be completed within one or two days. The fedora admins are working on it as we speak.

Once the split is done, there will be a follow up email with all details of what is where etc.

Cheers