[Cluster-devel] Re: Make lockdep happy with configfs

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:51:52PM +0100, Louis Rilling wrote:
> Are you going to take one of these approaches to make lockdep and configfs
> cohabit?

	I'm going to look at your patches now and do some review - sorry
it took me so long.
	I do think our discussion with Peter elsewhere may have even
better fruit, so I'm going to hold of on including these just yet.

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #510

	"Count your blessings."