[Cluster-devel] joining the gitfence-agents group

David Smith dsmith at mypchelp.com
Fri Mar 21 14:29:42 UTC 2014

thanks, i was doing some thinking the other night, given the goal is for
this agent to work with oVirt, i'm not sure that all the oVirt required
commands are supported in the agent code for this to work.
Also there's a comment about the port being required as a large path, this
is very unlikely to work with oVirt, I need to consult that group to find
out and perhaps submit a newer version.