Re: [dm-devel] 2.6.5-udm1

thornber redhat com wrote:
On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 10:35:30AM -0700, Mike Christie wrote:

I just do not want to confuse someone with a fastt xxx, in thinking DM has RDAC or AVT support.

Do you intend completing support for fastt at some point ?

LSI is working on it right now. I had started on it incase they were not going to make some deadlines, but they are looking at dm as I write this.

Mike