[dm-devel] multipath dm setup

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Wed Apr 28 16:21:53 UTC 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 10:31:16AM -0500, Kevin Corry wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 April 2004 10:20 am, Andrew Ryan wrote:
> > 0 591384779 multipath 10 2 round-robin 2 0 /dev/sdc1 /dev/sdg1 round-robin
>                         ^^
> Remove this "10". It's a constructor argument that was removed a while back.
> Christophe's docs may be a little out of date.

	Even though we are all hackers here, someone should provide an
easy location to discover this stuff.  Even with the terse inline
comments, I've often had to really read the code to even begin to
understand why dm is rejecting a table of mine.

Joel

--

"Get right to the heart of matters.
 It's the heart that matters more."