[dm-devel] Multi-Path on SuSe

I am having some difficulties getting DM-multipath to work/install
properly with SLES 9 (kernel 2.6.5-7.111smp).  Now I know the latest
DM/multipath-tools refer to 2.6.9 kernel at least.  But I was hoping to
get some feedback from somehow at SuSE or who has tried this on SuSE as
to whether SuSE's in box kernel is enabled to get this to work.
Thanks ahead.

Aboubacar.