[dm-devel] 2.6.3-udm2

http://people.sistina.com/~thornber/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/2.6.3/2.6.3-udm2.tar.bz2

I've made the _smallest_ changes neccessary to get kcopyd and mirrors
working with work_queues rather than dm-daemon.  I'll need a good
reason, such as reduced cpu overhead, to go for anything more complex.
I do wonder if a work_struct per kcopyd client might be the way to go
however.

- Joe

Changes since 2.6.3-udm1

Revision 27:
  kcopyd: remove an old bit of debug (_pending count).

Revision 28:
  kcopyd: use work queues rather than dm-daemon

Revision 29:
  dm-mirror: work queues instead of dm-daemon

Revision 30:
  Goodbye dm-daemon