Re: [dm-devel] [RFC] pathchecker

On 2004-02-24T18:04:33,
   christophe varoqui free fr said:

> 2 threaded beast :
>
> * thread 1 : loop in {update failed path list; wait for DM event}
> * thread 2 : loop in {submit test IOs to failed paths; sleep}

Another good thing to keep in mind for the test IO is that I'd recommend
trying - as far as that's possible - that the path which is now working
again still points to the same device ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.