[dm-devel] RE: Is there a grand plan for FC failover?

Smart, James James.Smart at Emulex.com
Fri Jan 30 15:09:02 UTC 2004

I'd add one additional issue :

3) SCSI Reservations

I guess this could be considered a part of (2), but given that reservations
bring in a host of additional problems, and potentially brings up multi-host
configs/clusters as well...

-- James S