[dm-devel] New dm development

I am interested in developing 2 new target types for the device-mapper.
Could you point me in the right direction on how to plug my drivers into
the device-mapper frame?  One of these is a RAID1 type target, and
another is a RAID5 type target.  Any help here would be great.  I have
never written dm drivers before.

Thanks,

Allen Jack

Allen Jack
email - ajack novell com
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of information solutions
http://www.novell.com