[dm-devel] [OT] Where is a good place to ask basis Linux / Fibre-Channel questions

All,

I'm familiar with Fibre-Channel SANs in UNIX and Windows environments,
but I may need to do some Linux/SAN work soon.

So, I'm looking for a good place to ask questions like "which kernel
driver is most stable for xyz HBA?" etc.

Does anyone know of a good mailing list for that sort of question?

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer