Re: [dm-devel] [OT] Where is a good place to ask basis Linux / Fibre-Channel questions

It seems what you want is linux-scsi vger kernel org
Archived at MARC.

Though this question is simple :)
Qlogic is for now the only really fonctionnal driver, and in-tree.
Emulex is coming along nicely.
Others are not Linux friendy.

regards,
cvaroqui