Re: [dm-devel] ghost paths?

Le dim 13/06/2004 à 05:48, gfbarros ualr edu a écrit :
> Ahh, tonight is the night to flood the list with questions :)
>
> have the issues with the kernel dealing with the HP HSV ghost paths been solved? im wondering if this has been dealt with in dm, or if its still outstanding.

Yes, block IO sanely fail on ghost path.
TUR works as expected.
START_STOP activates them as expected.
Nothing more is needed.

I guess configuring REPORT_LUN in the kernel was mandatory, but in the
modern Linux world this option is now the standard behaviour.

Linux hosts should be set as Solaris in the HSV controlers.

regards,
cvaroqui