[dm-devel] qlogic failover

Guilherme Barros gfbarros at ualr.edu
Mon Jun 14 18:42:59 UTC 2004

is the qlogic failover setup in their driver aware of having to start
controllers showing ghost paths if the master one fails?

let me try that one again. say controller A is showing actual paths
(sda, sdc), and controller B is showing ghost paths (sdb, sdd). say
controller A dies... does the qlogic driver with failover know that it
needs to activate controller B ?

thx,
-guil

--
Guil Barros - UALR Computing Services - Networks Project Manager
gfbarros at ualr.edu - http://www.ualr.edu - 501-569-3345