[dm-devel] device mapper problem 64 bits kernel + 32 bits binaries (ioctl conversion apparently fails)

Hi,

I have a bi-opteron box running a 64 bits 2.6.4 and 32 bits debian
testing.
it seems translating ioctl fails so even dmsetup version does not work.
full details at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=234451
reported by someone else.

I can try patches if you send them to me.

Cheers,
Mik

Please CC me.

--