Re: [dm-devel] [RFC] multipath userspace support

On 2004-03-11T00:11:08,
   christophe varoqui <christophe varoqui free fr> said:

> Which leads me to ask : given the current status of the multipath-tools,
> don't you agree that the multipath userspace handling does not belong in
> volume managers like LVM2 or EVMS ?

If the multipath-tools handles this transparently to EVMS2 / LVM2, this
is great from our perspective - then we only have to support it once and
not for both volume managers ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.