Re: [dm-devel] [ANNOUNCE] multipath-tools-0.1.4

On 2004-03-17T14:40:21,
   christophe varoqui free fr said:

Hi, I'm kind of unsure. What does multipath-tools now mean for LVM2 and
EVMS2's multipath support, given a distributors perspective? ;-)

Do the multipath tools handle all multipath scenarios we may encounter
(or at least are supposed to), and will LVM2 and EVMS2 stack cleanly on
top of it?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.