Re: [dm-devel] puzzled by the usage of dm_get_device(.....)

Thomas S. Iversen wrote:

I am developing a device-mapper plugin as part of an assignment. Reading through dm-crypt, dm-snapshot and various other i see this construct

Sorry forget I asked. Forgot all about the userspace utils as I have been mocking around in kernel land for some time now. ti->len comes from the userspace tool. Sorry to have bothered you.

Regards Thomas