[dm-devel] multipath and HSG80

Hello...
I have an hp proliant with qlocic 2312 connected on a dual hs80 storage controller in multibus failover configuration linux kernel 2.6.9 with the latest dm patch applied.
I modified kernel scsi_devinfo.c and deleted BLIST_NOSTARTONADD in order to get capacity for ghost paths.
So when i do a modprobe qla2300 i get:
/dev/sda spinned 36gb
/dev/sdd initially ghost spinned 36gb

so after i have

/dev/sda ghost
/dev/sdd ok

i do dmsetup create volume1 table
where table contains:
"0 71114623 multipath 2 round-robin 1 0 /dev/sdd round-robin 1 0 /dev/sda"
mkreiserfs /dev/mapper/volume1
mount /dev/mapper/volume1 /mnt
cp /dev/urandom /mnt/foo

now:
if go on the hsg80 controller serial console and give "restart other" in order to restart the controller with active path i get:
REISER-FS: panic (device-dm-0): journal-601, buffer write failed

another example:
if i do an sg_start /dev/sda, sdd dies but the "cp" continues to work, but after this partial working failover, if i do an sg_start /dev/sdd i get panic again...

wath do i miss?
(sorry for english)

thanks

Nicola Ranaldo