[dm-devel] dm-log.c

Is there an architecture spec or overview document for dm-log.c ?

If not, what is it's function? What arguments are used in its setup?

If I'm setting up a raid1 I would do something like

raid1.mirror > 0 `blockdev --getsize`
mirror core 1 1024
2 /dev/hde 0 /dev/hdg 0

---
The last line is parsed by dm-raid1.c.

The 1024 is sent to dm-log, but why? What function does it do?

What are the first two arguments; 0 max-block-count used for?

core is the type of dm-log, but what is a 'core' dm-log?

---

Do you have examples of setting up a raid1?

---

Thanks,
Cal Page