Re: [dm-devel] [multipath] SCSI device capacity mess

>In addition verifying the size and stuff it could also check that the
>paths really (still) point to the same device (by storing the LUN WWN in
>the hw_handler context, for example)

Just to eliminate any ambiguity here, using terminology from the
standards:  A LUN is a logical unit number.  A WWN is a fibre channel port
or node name.  There's no such thing as a LUN WWN.  I presume you mean to
check the logical unit device identifier, which is the world wide unique
and persistent identifier of a logical unit.  (That's what you get (among
other things) from Page 0x83 of the SCSI VPD read from the LU).