[dm-devel] multipath.conf aliases

Virgilio, Vincent Vincent.Virgilio at itt.com
Thu Oct 28 19:51:50 UTC 2004

No problem; thank you for Multipath.

Vince Virgilio

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.