[dm-devel] kernel freezes on lvcreate

Hi,

I'm trying to use a snapshot to make backups of my system, but more often than
not, it freezes while trying to use lvcreate to create the snapshot.
When rebooting, I see the snapshot was halfway-created, but it's not
functional.

I'm no guru at kernel hacking, but I'd be willing to help testing this. I'm
using fedora core 2, kernel 2.6.8-1.521.

Thank you!