[dm-devel] Re: [klibc] initrd / initramfs future

Sam Ravnborg wrote:
On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 01:39:24PM -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

I've been meaning to pull down your stuff and integrate it from there, but if you think it would make more sense to do the file reorg first in the standalone klibc tarball I'll do that first -- it's easier.

Preferable - please do so.
Then my next step will be to modify the perl scripts in a way so they are compatible in both enviroments. My perl skills are worse than
my spalling so I may request some help.

OK, I'll try get that done today.

-hpa