Re: [dm-devel] release 0.4.4 ?

On 2005-04-20T23:01:36, christophe varoqui <christophe varoqui free fr> wrote:

> Don't forget the binaries caching in a ramfs.
> If you don't restart the daemon, it may still use a WIP multipath
> version as a callout.
>
> I'll try and reproduce this at OSDL.

I've most certainly restarted the daemon. To make sure the kernel didn't
get stuck somewhere (it's sometimes a bit annoying to be debugging
user-space and the kernel at the same time ;-) I also rebooted the node,
which I guess should count as a restart ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb suse de>

--
High Availability & Clustering