Re: [dm-devel] Re: fastfail operation and retries

Please don't add "linux-scsi-owner" to the CC: list like that.
That goes to the list administrator (currently me), not the
linux-scsi mailing list.

There seems to be a rather prominent influx of people sending
posts to the *-owner address lately, I wonder why as nothing has
materially changed in the outgoing headers.